WEEK 1

WEEK 1


12 SEPTEMBER 2022- 16 SEPTEMBER 2022


This week's lesson I started with my year 1 classes which is 1 Budiman. I taught them how to pronounce the words of toys in the class. I have 40 students to be taught in class. After that, I teach year 1 students on how to spell the toys and ask them to spell the toys on a whiteboard. Also, I have provided a worksheet for my students. In the worksheet, there are 9 jumbled words. The students must identify the words of toys and write it on the worksheet. My aim for the first week is I want my students to know how to pronounce the words of toys, they know how to spell it and identify the correct words of toys in the worksheet given. I just have one class with them for the first week which is on Thursday since Friday was a public holiday and the other day is my R.O.S which I need to complete all the matters regarding the given document.



The flashcard of toys that I used during my lesson





The students’ spelling about toys on a whiteboard. 


This is the worksheet of jumbled words of toys


Here are My Activity (Catatan Kerja Mingguan)



MONDAY (12 SEPTEMBER 2022)


Today, I arrived at school at 7:05 a.m. I was at the assembly site with other teachers. After that, I go to the office to meet the principal and P.K. I give all the documents to P.K. I was placed in an evening session school starting Tuesday to teach year 1,2 or 3 students since for the morning session just for year 4,5 and 6 only. 


TUESDAY (13 SEPTEMBER 2022)


Today I have no classes but I have to prepare my lesson plan for tomorrow's classes. 


WEDNESDAY (14 SEPTEMBER 2022)


Today I have no classes too since I will start my teaching class on Thursday. However, I have to relieve 3 classes which are 1 Budiman, 2 Mesra and 3 Budiman. 


THURSDAY (15 SEPTEMBER 2022)


Today I have class with 1 Budiman. I teach them how to pronounce the words of toys, guess the pictures of toys, spell the words of toys and complete the worksheet of jumbled words. I have class with 1 Budiman twice a day. The first class was from 1:00 p.m until 1:30 p.m. The second class was from 4:00 p.m until 5:00 p.m. 



STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES

I was prepared to teach students because it has been my dream since I was six years old.

I am afraid of making mistakes while teaching because this is my first day having class in school.

OPPORTUNITIES

THREATS

Almost all the pupils in the class understood the lesson that I had delivered.

Pupils won't listen to my instructions because I'm too nice and new at school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 13

WEEK 11