WEEK 12

 WEEK 12


28 NOVEMBER 2022- 1 DECEMBER 2022


Monday is a public holiday for this week to celebrate the New Prime Minister. Also, this week is my duty week as a teacher, so I have to stay until 6:30 p.m. to ensure the students' safety when the school session ends by ensuring that they stay inside the school until their guardians arrive to pick them up. I have my first observation on Thursday with my mentor. The lessons went very well but some of my pupils misbehaved during the lessons. On Friday, my school held a Mesra Pelanggan programme to show the improvements of pupils to their parents. After that, pupils can go home with their parents. 


I got some candy and chocolate from 2 Amanah.


Ensuring the pupils stay inside the school until their guardians or parents pick them up. 


Word search puzzle activity with 1 Mesra.


First observation with my mentor.


 Mesra Pelanggan programme with parents on Friday.


Here are My Activity (Catatan Kerja Mingguan)


TUESDAY (29 NOVEMBER 2022)

I have 3 classes to be relief which are 2 Mesra, 3 Budiman and 2 Amanah. In 2 Mesra, I ask them to read their English book to improve their pronunciation. In 3 Budiman, I let them complete their homework given by their teacher and then I ask them to read an English book for 1 hour since their English teacher was not around today. During the second class with 3 Budiman, I let them do their own work but they must be silent in the class since their Pendidikan Jasmani teacher was not able to attend school. In 2 Amanah, I got some candy and chocolate from them and they shared their story about their family. This week is my duty week as a teacher so I have to stay at school until 6:30 p.m because I must ensure that the students' safety is ensured when the school session ends by ensuring that they stay inside the school until their guardians arrive to pick them up.


WEDNESDAY (30 NOVEMBER 2022)

For today, I must attend school early because I have a meeting at 1:00 p.m. Before the meeting starts, I need to handle the pupils since I am on duty for this week. After that, I have to relief 1 Mesra class at 2:00 p.m. I just ask them to complete the word search activity in class. In 1 Amanah, I gave them a mathematics activity since their mathematics teacher was not able to come today. In 2 Amanah, I did a spelling activity in class about foods. Pupils who can speak the names of food correctly are able to sit down. 


THURSDAY (31 NOVEMBER 2022)

I have an observation today from my mentor. I felt a bit mad since some of my pupils from 1 Budiman misbehaved during an observation. Pupils always go to the toilet and talk with each other. However, the lesson delivered very well because I was able to include everything during the lesson as planned in the lesson plan. After that, I have to relief 2 Budiman class. I ask them to read their iqra' to improve their pronunciation since their Pendidikan Islam teacher was absence. 


FRIDAY (1 DECEMBER 2022)

For today, we have a Mesra Pelanggan programme today in which parents have to come to know their children's achievements in school. After that, pupils can go home with their parents. 



STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES

I was able to deliver all the lessons as planned in the lesson plan during the observation with my mentor.

-

OPPORTUNITIES

THREATS

All the pupils in the class that I relieved this week were behaved. 

Some pupils in 1 Budiman were misbehaved during an observation with my mentor. Some of them were talking with each other and doing other things during the lessons. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 1

WEEK 13

WEEK 11