WEEK 13

     WEEK 13


5 DECEMBER 2022- 9 DECEMBER 2022


My school has hosted the MSSD Gombak handball competition this week. Many teachers from my school have duties to be completed this week. I need to be a photographer and handle statistics for Tuesday while On Wednesday I need to be a time and score keeper for handball competition. There is a boy who broke his arm because he fell during the match. However, I’m proud of the participants from my school because they got first place in this competition. This week is my last week in school as a practicum teacher. Teachers make a simple celebration for me as appreciation because I helped them in handling many programmes in school. I got a lot of presents from teacher and pupils.



The participant who broke his arm during the match.

Participants from my school got first place in the MSSD Gombak Handball competition.


Children’s Day in my school.


Simple celebration for my  last day at school.


Last day with 1 Budiman.


Here are My Activity (Catatan Kerja Mingguan)


MONDAY (5 DECEMBER 2022)

Today, I have my second observation with my mentor. I did listening activities with 1 Budiman and the lesson went very well. However, there are 2 pupils in the class who keep talking during the class. After that, I have to relief 3 classes which are 3 Lestari, 3 Harmoni and 2 Amanah. I just ask 3 Lestari and 3 Harmoni to read the book during the class while in 2 Amanah, I ask them to complete their Bahasa Malaysia exercise given by their teacher. 


TUESDAY (6 DECEMBER 2022)

My school has hosted the MSSD Gombak level handball competition. I have a duty which is to handle statistics and being a photographer during handball matches. There was a participant who broke his arm because he fell during the handball match. 


WEDNESDAY (7 DECEMBER 2022)

Today is an important day for the girl's category handball competition since my school did participate in this match. As usual, I have a duty where I need to be the time and score keeper as well as photographer during the match. I was really happy and proud of the participants from my school since they got first place for this competition. 


THURSDAY (8 DECEMBER 2022)

My school held Children’s Day today. There are some activities for pupils such as aerobics, colouring competition, movie time, lucky draw and photobooth. I can see that they are so happy celebrating Children’s Day today. 


FRIDAY (9 DECEMBER)

There is a simple celebration for me for the last day at school. I did not expect that I would receive a lot of presents today. After that, I have class with 1 Budiman and I have told them that today is my last day in school. One of them cannot hold his tears and cry in the class. Some of them give me presents.  I also couldn't hold back my tears watching them try their best not to cry in class. They smiled at me and gave me many  wishes that overwhelmed me. I am so happy to have my practicum in this school and I got a lot of knowledge here. I hope that I can meet them again in the future. 



STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES

I was able to perform my  duties as statistics, time and goal keeper as well as photographer very well during the handball match.

-

OPPORTUNITIES

THREATS

All of the teachers work together in carrying out each task of handling students especially during relief and handball competition which make the work become easier to handle. 

-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 1

WEEK 11