WEEK 10

 WEEK 10


14 NOVEMBER 2022- 18 NOVEMBER 2022


For this week, I still can't proceed to the next topic. Also, I did an activity with 1 Amanah during relief since their English teacher was not able to attend school. On Tuesday, I have relief classes which are 3 Lestari and 2 Ehsan. In 3 Lestari,  I just give them a picture of a butterfly to be coloured while in 2 Amanah, I give them the mathematics activity since their mathematics teacher was not at school. I was feeling unwell on Wednesday and Thursday. The Prime Minister has announced that Friday is a public holiday for the 15th General Elections. 


Animals spelling with 1 Amanah.


Butterfly coloring activity with 3 Lestari. 


Mathematics activity with 2 Ehsan.


Here are My Activity (Catatan Kerja Mingguan)


MONDAY (14 NOVEMBER 2022)

On Monday, I have class with 1 Budiman. I give activities to them as revision about “ I like and don’t like” before proceeding to the next topic. Based on my observation, they understand the subtopic very well. After that, I have to relief 1 Amanah class. I ask them to remember the spelling of animals since their english teacher was not able to attend school since last week because she’s affected with covid-19 virus. 


TUESDAY (15 NOVEMBER 2022)

Today, I have to relief 2 classes which are 3 Lestari and 2 Ehsan. In 3 Lestari, I give them a picture of a butterfly and ask them to colour the picture. However, in 2 Ehsan, I give them mathematics activities that I have been searching for since their mathematics teacher was not able to attend school. 


WEDNESDAY (16 NOVEMBER 2022)

I am not able to attend school because I'm not feeling well. I got MC from the doctor. 


THURSDAY (17 NOVEMBER 2022)

I am not able to attend school because I'm still not feeling well.



STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES

I can control the pupils during relief.

I can't attend school on Wednesday and Thursday because I'm not feeling well. 

OPPORTUNITIES

THREATS

Most pupils cooperate throughout the relief.

-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 1

WEEK 13

WEEK 11