WEEK 11

 WEEK 11


21 NOVEMBER 2022- 25 NOVEMBER 2022


    I feel a bit nervous this week because my supervisor will come to school to observe me. I did warn 1 Budiman class to behave during the observation and I am so happy because everything went very well on Thursday. However, during the Pendidikan Seni Visual class, I felt very angry with one pupil in 2 Ehsan because he was very annoyed, he disturb his friends when I gave them work and he made noisy things in class. The things make me feel very mad at him because he doesn't even complete the work that I give to him but he keeps disturbing his friends. On Tuesday,  I need to attend school early because I have a meeting at 12:20 p.m about uniform unit camping and handball competition. On Wednesday, I have to relief class 2 Mesra and 3 Mesra. I did the activity about primary and secondary colours with 2 Mesra while in 3 Mesra, I guided them to complete Bahasa Malaysia homework given by their teacher. However, I did give 1 Mesra pupils a variety of English activities as a revision for them. On Saturday, I went to Malacca with other teachers to send students to a handball competition at Lendu. 


Having activity about primary and secondary colours with 2 Mesra.


Guiding 3 Mesra in completing their Bahasa Malaysia exercise given by their teacher.


A variety of English activities as a revision for 1 Mesra.


 Having duty for handball competition at Lendu, Malacca. 


Here are My Activity (Catatan Kerja Mingguan)


MONDAY (21 NOVEMBER 2022)

Today, I have class with 1 Budiman as usual. They have to listen to the audio and write the answer. After that, I have to relief 2 classes which are 3 Lestari and 1 Ehsan. In 3 Lestari, I ask pupils to do their own work since I have to give marks for the exercise of 1 Budiman. In 1 Ehsan, I ask them to put their head on the table since there are only 20 minutes before school ends. 


TUESDAY (22 NOVEMBER 2022)

I need to come early to school today because I have to attend a meeting at 12:20 p.m about uniform unit camping and handball competition. After that, I have to relief 2 classes which are 1 Budiman and 1 Ehsan. In 1 Budiman, I did some activities for recap which are the names of animals and prepositions since I've heard from my mentor that they are still confused about prepositions. 


WEDNESDAY (23 NOVEMBER 2022)

As usual, I need to relief 3 classes which are 2 Mesra, 3 Mesra and 1 Mesra. In 2 Mesra, I ask them to read an English book. I did an activity about primary colours and secondary colours. They try to combine 2 colours of primary colours to be secondary colours. In 3 Mesra, their Bahasa Malaysia teacher had given them homework so I guided them on how to do the homework since their teacher was unable to attend school. In 1 Mesra, I did give them a variety of English activities as a revision for them. 


THURSDAY (24 NOVEMBER 2022)

My supervisor comes to school today for a social visit and observation. At 1:00 p.m, I had class with 1 Budiman and I worn them to behave when my supervisor came to school. My supervisor did the observation in 1 Budiman from 3:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m. At first, I was very nervous because I was worried that my pupils would not behave during the lessons. However, everything went very well and they behaved so well during the lessons. At 4:30 p.m, I have to relief 1 Amanah class. I asked them to do their homework given by their teacher. After that, I have to relief 1 Harmoni class. They got a lot of worksheets from their Bahasa Malaysia teacher so they completed the worksheets. 


FRIDAY (25 NOVEMBER 2022)

At 2:00 p.m, I have a Pendidikan Seni Visual class with 2 Ehsan. One of them was very annoyed in the class. He always makes noisy things and disturbs his friends when they try to complete their drawings. I did warn him but he was still with that behaviour which makes me very mad at him because he did not complete the work given. I try my best to calm down and I still give advice to him until the class ends. After that, I have class with 1 Budiman as usual. I had to proceed with a new topic with them which is Lunchtime. 


SATURDAY (26 NOVEMBER 2022)

I did go to Malacca with other teachers to send students to a handball competition at Lendu. Their games start at 10:00 am so we go to Melaka at 6:45 a.m. They got third place in the national handball competition.  


STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES

I did my best during the observation with my lecturer. 

-

OPPORTUNITIES

THREATS

Pupils from 1 Budiman were behaved and give attention during an observation.

Some pupils won’t listen to my instructions, make noisy things and disturb his friends during the lesson in 2 Ehsan.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WEEK 1

WEEK 13